Sunday, August 2, 2009
2dae no sku sia but i still must write, study and no rest at all. Y no sku? Heard frm my frens tat on Sat, there is thanksgiving so 2dae is clear-up-session. Childrens/Pupils can't help so we r not able 2 attend sku. I did not attend sku on Thurs & Fri so i got tons of hw! Now studying like siao... I summore dunno if Mon nid hand-up or not. Btw, my last few post tok 'bout goin' 2 Gentin' but i hv not pack my luggage yet! Haha... After 2dae, i don tink i hv any more time 2 pack. Mayb i shld pack it last min but my mum will surely disagree with my decision so i am planning to pack it 2night but i don tink i hv the mood 2 pack it. I will end it here now coz i still nid 2 continue my hw.
C u soon!
Wei FangLabels: smile(:
The DIVA ♥
WISHLIST ♥
HER AUDIENCES ♥
THE JUDGES ♥
PAST ♥
RHYTHM ♥