<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3547902951867430044?origin\x3dhttp://mylifestorym3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey it is a long time tat I nvr post. :) Sry. But I may not b free for the nxt few wks coz of exams. Duh ( Evry1 noe tat!) K back 2 the point! Yay 2morrow is the real Children's Day! But 2dae we got celebrate in sku! Our sku tchers' act out a skit. The first one is Little Red Riding Hood but the narator is sooooooo funny! She keep saying: The Grandma was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ILL. Finally she say the word ILL! Thn the nxt skit is Jack n the MILKSHAKE. But seriously tat is not funny at all. Diaoz. Bad news, tat dya I still nid do prefct duty early in the morn. But I recieve lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots of GIFTS. :) Copy the 'narator'. HAHA. OK its late gtg BB!

Wishing all Children a HAPPY CHILDREN DAY!

Best Wishes,
Wei Fang

Labels: